FAQ - Have questions? We’ve got the answers!
In three easy steps, you can get an immediate quote and rent your perfect vehicle through our easy-to-use website.
Visit the booking section and select the dates and times for your trip.
Note that the vehicle pickup and return services are restricted to certain times depending on the type of vehicle.
- Choose your pickup and drop off locations.
- Pick the desired vehicle category.
- Select any extra you might need, check the total price and press “Continue.”
- We will need your personal and contact information. Make sure to fill everything out completely.
- Now you're ready to click “Confirm” and pay!
- Our website is secured with an SSL certificate. Your data will be safely passed from your browser to the website’s server.
- Make sure to fill in every field, then press “Pay.” After this, and in no time at all, you'll receive an email confirmation of your booking. Kindly check your spam folder as well.
We include the following:
- CDW insurance
- CD/MP3 Player / USB connection (only for certain models)
- Local taxes included
- 24/7 breakdown service
- Extra Insurance
- Extra Drivers
- Equipment and accessories such as GPS, baby seats, bed linens, etc.
A PDF confirmation will be sent to you automatically once your booking has been confirmed in our system. We will also provide our office location via email so you can use it to find us upon arrival once the booking is managed.
For motorhomes, you will pay the remaining balance 30 days before the start of the rental.
One of our specialized agents will show you how and where to return the rented vehicle. Following their instructions and suggestions is highly recommended for an easy return process.
Since we will be perfecting your vehicle rental experience by cleaning and preparing the motorhome you have selected, there are specific pick-up times and return time windows for all of our motorhomes. If any delay is foreseen, we shall let you know in advance.
Of course! All of our customers can contact our 24/7 roadside assistance.
Our telephone number is always included in the rental agreement that you will be given upon arrival. Services will be there ASAP. If you are in an accident or need medical attention, call 110 (Fire), 112 (Police) or 113 (Ambulance).
It's simple and easy!
- Principal renter's ID (passport preferably), original driver's license (should have been held for at least one year), and valid credit card, which can be provided by the renter or any passenger upon pick up.
- In the case there being more than one driver, please fill out Step 3 with their additional information. Each additional driver will have to show their photo ID/driver's license and passport on the day of arrival.
- Access to all of the vehicles that we offer at www.campervannorway.com is available with a Category B driver's license.
Licenses from EU nations and International Driving Licenses are all valid in Norway. Driver's licenses (category B only) from countries outside of the European Union and Nordic countries are also valid if printed in Latin characters or if they're visible in the following languages: English, Icelandic, Danish, Norwegian, or Swedish.
It's very important to have a credit card available to you in Norway to have a guarantee for your rental as well as to pay any fee derived from fines or speeding tickets.
The credit card and its owner must be present upon collection of the vehicle. ONLY in the unlikely event of property damage will any compensatory charges be applied.
Certain models require a guarantee deposit when the vehicle is picked up. Further information can be found in our T&C.
Get in contact with our customer support specialists if you have any further questions or comments concerning the rental process for your trip!
The minimum notice we require for shortening the rental period of a vehicle is 30 days. We cannot provide a refund for unused time - this applies to both late collection and/or early return of a vehicle. The same conditions apply once the rental has started. This is because we will be unable to rent out this vehicle again.
For Campervan Play and Campervan 4x4 Viking: There is no cancellation fee only if the cancellation is made at least 15 days prior to the beginning of the rental. If the cancellation is made less than 15 days prior to the beginning of the rental, the cancellation fee will be the total cost of the rental.
For Campervan e-Play Electric and Campervan Play Max: There is no cancellation fee only if the cancellation is made at least 60 days prior to the beginning of the rental. If you cancel your booking more than 30 days before your pickup date, you will pay a fee of up to 50% of the total rental price. But if you cancel 15 days or less before pickup, the cancellation fee will equal the full rental cost.
For motorhomes Cute, Premium and Exquisite: If you cancel any of these models 30 days or more before the rental begins, the cancellation fee is 15% of the total rental cost. In case a cancellation notice is provided 29 to 15 days before pickup, then you will pay a fee of up to 65% of the total rental price. For cancellations made from 15 days to 1 day before your rental starts, the cancellation fee can be up to the full 100% of the rental cost. There will be no refund for no-shows.
For motorhomes Comfy, Family, Homey and Luxus: The cancellation fee is the total cost of the rental for these models.
- Damage to bumpers is common.
- The gravel and mountainside roads could cause you to lose tire grip if you were to speed.
- Stray animals crossing roads.
- Unpaved or icy roads may prove to be a challenge when it comes to losing traction.
- Norway is beautiful, but focusing on the views and not the road could be dangerous.
- Daylight hours are long during the summer periods. That could lead to exhaustion.
- High winds could cause damage to the doors.
- Check your wheels constantly to see if you're driving on punctured or flattened tires.
Specifically, the Atlantic road is riddled with curves, dips, arches and other exciting but manoeuvrable challenges. However, during storms, high winds could cause car crashes.
Our agents are specialized in assisting our customers by providing the best recommendations that will suit your needs.
All you have to do is let us know your dates, vehicle occupants and the plans you have in mind. We will tell you which vehicle is the best option for your trip.
When you drop off your vehicle, you need to:
- Make sure it’s clean inside (kitchenware included)
- Take out the trash
- Fill up the fuel tank and ensure the battery is fully charged
- Fill up the clean water deposit
- Empty the grey water tank
- Spray down the outside with water if necessary, so that we can check for damage
- Collect all of your personal belongings
- If applicable, make sure the gas tank has been refilled
Still need answers? We’re here to help!CONTACT US
Let’s go on an adventure!
Unbeatable prices. Premium customer service.Book now